First I want to know crack in the sense that they want to qualify for the exam or if you want to get a very good range so that you can do or PSU IIT.
I suppose the second case.
The strategy differs from person to person that I explain in several categories.
1.You are not good on the basics and no hold on topics: the fundamentals in the sense that you have a very good knowledge of the intermediary, if you read it once you can easily understand the concept. Grip on the questions even though they are not good at the basics you have tried to get concepts in btech and has a very good knowledge about them.
If you do not have all of this, then getting a good range is difficult, but you might be eligible for the exam following the methods I write below. But if you really want to get a range of less than 300 I recommend that measuring their preparation at the 2016 door, it is very difficult to crack in two months.
2.You are good fundamentals or pressure on issues.
1st month: collect good materials, do not touch textbooks as time is much lower. A single reading once all problems or at least important issues.
Time table frame so you can finish in a month. While you are reading just solve the problems of the example and by way unresolved problem. Do not try to slove any problems this month as time is less.
(2) Conditions of access:
Since you already have a good knowledge on subjects you can give a quick reading and try to solve many potential problems, and rename the time table so that you can complete all topics in a month.
This is an important and crucial period and common to all. Stop reading and do not bother that you can not fill out some questions. Good and move on to the next step.
Buy book documents previous years book.ace solutions book is good and resolves them 5 times, yes I misheard its five times and if the time was over five times. I have no doubt that there is not enough time for 5 times. A few long questions, but the rest can be resolved very quickly. The first time can take longer, but the second time can be solved in very less time. If I could finish 5 times in 15 days and still time, then download documents 1990-2014 issue to take the impression that they are trying to keep order resolver.Primero 2014 and down.Hay a difference in book resolution As they are given as a wise subject. Now you can feel the paper question and get an idea after solving the roles of queen 2014-1990.
Last 15 days
Right now you have purchased the test series or forum ahora.Gate buy a series of tests is close to the door of the final exam I recommend you buy a very good ACE also had problems if it was a plan In six months, I suggested test series.
Try to try all the papers in test series, including aptitude and English language.Once you have completed the test check the solutions and figure out where you make mistakes and try to fix them.Try to give as much Of numbers you test may be the only manthra.I bought ACE and the Puerta Forum :). Stop the preparation before a day of exam and just sleep.
These are the few strategies that may be useful for GATE Exam :
1. Practice: Regular practice of concepts will help you achieve a level of satisfaction and reduce errors. Solve as much as you can solve numerically. In addition, it increases your speed and increases your confidence.
2 Set goals: An appropriate approach is needed to break any exam. Each day has set the goal of completing a certain section according to the program. The approach is essential.
3. Time Management: Manage your time accordingly. A long chapter takes longer, so try to finish first. Note the time it takes to solve a particular issue. Spend a lot of time on issues or topics that you may find difficult to grasp.
4. Identify your strengths and weaknesses: Identify areas where missing and protruding areas. It will give you a clear idea of the factors that must work to turn your weaknesses into strength.
5. Be Disciplined: Prepare yourself for any exam requires a commitment. It is organized, planned and structured. Try to have a balanced life. Sleep and good eating habits help one to remain calm and composed during the preparation of the exam.
6. Note the key points: a key to a successful test is the clarity of the main concepts. Try to make brief notes of important formulas, theories, key points. They are useful. They will be beneficial to the exam.
7. Positive Attitude: During preparation for the exam, negative thoughts darken our minds. But we must always remain positive and we must strive to achieve more. Try starting with the chapter on which you are safe.
8. Study according to model: study according to the trends of the documents of last year’s question that will help you to become familiar with the distribution of the marks as well as the reason.
9. Resolve previous GATE documents.