The beauty services at home have the great and winning philosophy in all over Mumbai and no one can say that it is not good for the people, even it provides the best opportunity at the home in Mumbai.
It has the great winning philosophy for the beauty services at home in Mumbai and the Glow up India is the best place to get the best beauty services at home in Mumbai.
The Glow up India is providing the best opportunity for some past years, which makes the great trust in the mind of people and that people must give advice to other people to get the best beauty services at the home, those are already experienced from the Glow up India.
In the Glow up India, people must get the best opportunity from this beauty services at home in Mumbai and they get that all faculty from the Glow up India that they cannot get this services from others.
It provides the best treatment at the home and that beauty services also provides the better treatment at home without any difficulties of punctuality.
It makes the better quality of beauty treatment on your skin, from which you can get the best opportunity for your
In the common words, we say that the beauty services at your home is the great opportunity for everyone because it helps to save the money, save the valuable time of your and also provides the better rest at you with the beauty treatment.
It is the great winning philosophy of the beauty services at home in Mumbai is that it must provide the better care opportunity of the beauty.
It is the better way to get the better facility of the beauty treatment at home.
- Allantois of Embryo helps in—
- Which one of the following animals belongs to mollusca ?
(C) Hyla (D) Haliotis
- Outside the nucleus DNA is found in—
- Endoplasmic reticulum
- Golgi bodies
- Animal protein is called first class protein because it is—
- Delicious in taste
- Cheaper in the market
- Rich in essential amino acids
- Easily digestible
- It is easy to burst a gas-filled balloon with a needle than with a nail. It is because—
- Nail exerts more pressure than needle on the balloon
- Needle exerts more pressure than nail on the balloon
- Gas is reactive with the needle
- Nail is more longer than needle
- The velocity of sound in moist air is more than in dry air because the moist air has—
- Less pressure than dry air
- More pressure than dry air
- More density than dry air
- Less density than dry air
- X-rays can be used—
- To detect heart diseases
- To detect defects in precious stones and diamonds
- To detect gold under the earth
- For cutting and welding of metals
- Ice is packed in saw dust because—
- Saw dust is poor conductor of heat
- Saw dust is a good conductor of heat
- Saw dust does not stick to the ice
- Saw dust will not get melted easily
- What is used to identify whether a data word has an odd or even number of I’s ?
- Sign bit (B) Zero bit (C) Parity bit (D) Carry bit
- Rearranging and allocating space in memory to provide for multiple computing tasks is called—
- Memory Management
- What happens when a drop of glycerol is added to crushed KMnC>4 spread on a paper ?
- There is a violent explosion
- There is no reaction
- The paper ignites
- There is a crackling sound
- Most commonly used bleaching agent is—
- Carbon dioxide
- Sodium chloride
- The least penetrating power ray is—
(C) “/-Ray (D) X-Ray
- Hydrogen peroxide is an effective sterilizing agent. Which one of the following product results when it readily loses active oxygen ?
- Nasant Hydrogen
- The maximum fixation of solar energy is done by—
- Green plants
- The term ‘brown air’ is used for—
- Photochemical smog
- Sulfurous smog
- Industrial smog
- Acid fumes
- Which of the following is FALSE with respect to rain water harvesting ?
- It helps raising water table
- It helps meet rising water demand
- It increases run-off losses
- It is a device of water conservation
- Peroxyacetyl nitrate is a—
- Plant hormone
- Secondary pollutant
- Acidic dye
- Which of the following river does not originate in Indian territory ?
- To whom the line ‘A thing of beauty is a joy for ever’ is attributed ?
- John Keats
- Charles Dickens
- Jonathan Swift
- William Wordsworth
- The birthday of which of the following leaders is celebrated as ‘Teachers Day’ in India ?
- Rajendra Prasad
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- The award given for outstanding performance in sports is—
- Bharat Ratna
- Padma Shri Award
- Arjuna Award
- Dronacharya Award
- Which hill station’s name means ‘place of the thunderbolt’ ?
- The ship building yard-Mazgaon Dock is located at—
- Electric current is measured using which of the following instrument ?
- ‘Agha Khan Cup’ is related with which of the following sport event ?
- Table Tennis
- Where was the first conference of SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) held ?
- Dhaka (B) New Delhi (C) Colombo (D) Kathmandu
- Which among the following is not a Bretton Woods Institution ?
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank
- Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (O.E.C.D.)
- None of these •
- Equilibrium price in the market is determined by the—
- equality between total cost and total revenue
- equality between average cost and average revenue
- equality between marginal cost and marginal revenue
- equality between marginal cost and average cost
- In the national context which of the following indicates Macro Approach ?
- Sales of Bata Shoe Company
- Exports of Mangoes to U.K.
- Income from Railways
- Inflation in India
- Internal economies—
- arise in an economy as it makes progress
- accrue to a firm when it expands its output
- arise when there is expansion in internal trade
- arise when there is expansion in an industry
- One of the features of a free market economy is—
- public ownership of factors of production
- rationing and price control
- consumer’s sovereignty
- active state intervention
- Gross National Product – Depreciation Allowance = ?
- Gross Domestic Product
- Personal Income
- Net National Product
- Per Capita Income
- The Panchayat Samiti remains accountable for its functions to—
- The Gram Panchayats and Gram Sabhas
- Zilla Parishads
- Anchal Panchayats
- Janpad Panchayats
- The legislature gains a priority over the executive in—
- A Federal Government
- An Authoritarian Government
- A Parliamentary Government
- A Presidential Government
- The legislature in a democratic country can influence public opinion by—
- Granting rights
- Enacting non-controversial laws
- Defining the duties of the citizens
- Focusing attention on public issues
- If the President wants to resign from his office, he may do so by writing to the—
- Vice President
- Chief Justice of India
- Prime Minister
- Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Which of the following is not a Union Territory ?
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- The greatest king of the Pratihara dynasty was—
- Bhoj (Mihir-Bhoj)
- Nagbhatta II
- In 1939 Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as President of the Congress Party defeating—
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
- B. Patel
- Pattabhi Sitharamayya
- Jallianwala incident took place at—
(A) Lucknow (B) Surat (C) Amritsar (D) Allahabad
- Who was the founder of Lodhi dynasty ?
- Sikandar Lodhi
- Bahlol Lodhi
- ‘Ibrahim Lodhi
- Daulat Khan Lodhi
- Which one of the following pair is not correctly matched ?
- Akbar – Todarmal
- Chanakya – Chandragupta
- Vikramaditya – Chaitanya
- Harshvardhan-Hiuen Tsang
- The South-East trade winds are attracted towards the Indian subcontinent in the rainy season due to—
/A) the effect of easterlies
- the effect of Northern-East trade winds
- the presence of low atmospheric pressure over North-West India
- the development of cyclone over the equator
- The ‘graded profile’ of a river course is a—
- smooth curve in the upper course
- smooth curve in the middle course
- smooth curve in the lower course
- smooth curve from source to mouth
- Sink hole is .a phenomenon of
(C) Karst (D) Plain
- Kerala is famous for the cultivation of—
- 1, 2 and 4 (B) 2, 3 and 4 (C) land4 (D) 1,2and3
- The longest continental Railway in the world is—
- Trans Siberian Railway
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Canadian National Railway
- Trans Atlantic Railway
- Photoperiodismr affects—
- Vegetative growth
- Match the following—
- Ascorbic acid
- Superoxide dismutase
- Photosynthetic pigment
- (B) 2. (D) (A)
- (C) Animal milk protein (3-58%) is rich in essential amino acids and hence, it is called first class protein, which contains casein, Albumin and globulin contents; lactose in milk (4-96 to 5-48%); fat (4-14 to 8-63%) and ash (0-67 to 0-85%) in milk protein of animals.
- (B) 6. (D) 7. (B) 8. (A) 9. (C)
- (C) 11. (C) 12. (C) 13. (A) 14. (A)
- (C) 16. (C) 17. (C) 18. (C)
- (B) Brahmaputra river (2,990 km length) does not originate in Indian Territory, but its origin is from Tibbat and flow from Tibbat -* India -» Bangladesh (WB), while others – Mahanadi (880 km), Satluz (1440 km) and Ganga (2480 km) rivers are called Himalayan rivers (Indian Territory origin).
- (A) England poet ‘John Keats’ wrote this poem “A thing of beauty is a joy for ever” in his book Endymion in 1818.
- (B) The ‘Teacher’s Day in India’ is celebrated each year on 5th September on the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan (birth – 5 , 1888, death – in 1975), who was awarded Bharat Ratna and remained President of India (13 May, 1962 to 13 May, 1967),